Work for one of the most exciting start ups in India and with a team of young and dynamic change makers. Be a part of a company that will put India on the global start up map and help shape the future with us.
Today, Innoz is well on it’s way to achieving it’s vision – “To become the best place for people to find information on mobile”
Our flagship product, 55444 is set to become the world’s largest offline search engine in 2015 with 10 million unique users and more than 55 million searches per day.
Perks of being an Innozite
Table-tennis for the ping-pongers. Yeah, the most popular racquet sport in the world is played at Innoz as well. In addition to table-tennis, we have dart-boards for those who like targets of another kind and gaming (PS3, FIFA etc.) for the geeky ones. Innoz also provides an annual health check-up for preventive measures in addition to medical and life insurance cover of up to 20 lakhs. Our employees are provided subsidized meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the office canteen, whereas the outstationed employees are given Sodexo vouchers.
To support our initiative of encouraging work-life balance, we provide paid maternity/paternity/bereavement leave and yeah, wedding leave in addition to sick, casual and earned leaves.
For entertainment, we frequently have live performances by our in-house guitarists and conduct hackathons for the tech team. We also don’t miss an opportunity for celebrations – be it birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor parties or reaching milestones in the growth of the company. All in all, the work culture at Innoz can be best described as “fun and college-like” and as our founders say, “we are all friends doing business together”.
What you can expect
- A good salary and a chilled out work culture that is entirely productivity-oriented.
- An opportunity to contribute to a legendary growth story.
- Freedom to experiment, fail and learn from one’s mistakes.
If you are interested in working with us at Innoz, send an email to Ankita at email@example.com and tell us why we should hire you.
Here are the current openings at Innoz -
Account Manager – Mumbai
We are looking for Account Managers to manage circles and be based out of a fixed location with scope of travelling. This is for
The key responsibilities of this role are -
- Up-sell services to the base to achieve revenue targets across operators
- Conceptualize promos to upsell various services.
- Prepare a detailed process note on the promotions, perform requisite testing, debrief the same and prepare a communication plan.
- Explore the opportunity to sell VAS through retail channels
Revenue Monitoring / MIS
- Track daily revenues, monitor daily usage & gross ads / churn.
Process (Backend) Management
- Ensure appropriate segmentation for promotion of our products
- Ensure that we meet the contact policy per sub among all channels while promoting the right set of products and maintaining revenue stream.
- Ensure smooth deployment of new services.
- Manage timely configuration of services, perform UATs, RA testing for new services
- Work with IT / Tech teams for improving existing processes to enhance consumer experience on various services.
- Constantly monitor processes for reduction of complaints
- Computer and Internet literacy with an excellent command of MS office applications
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Focus on closure of tasks
- Presentation skills